Re: 2" Front Lift/ HOW TO???

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 30 2001 - 10:58:03 EST

In a message dated 11/29/2001 11:13:28 PM Central Standard Time,
NVMYDakota@aol.com writes:

> Coil Spacers?
>
> Longer Springs?
>
> Whats the best way to do this.. It's 93 2wd, so no one make as prerunner
> kit.

Greg.. I've seen several people that fought quite a bit trying to use the
spacer kits. Easiest way will be to use either longer coils, or some that
may be a little longer and just a heavier coil. V8 springs on V6 truck..
If you have a spring shop locally check with them first. some can just make
you a pair that'll get you the 2" you're wanting.
I'm planning doing the same thing myself.

Aaron W in AL

94 RC WS 2.5L 5spd
95 RC Sport 2.5L 5 Spd
86 Shelby Charger Turbo