RE: Leather Interior

From: KatzkinLeather@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 30 2001 - 01:17:49 EST

Robert, If your looking for Dakota leather drop me an emial!=20
(sales@premier-automotive.net). I think I have done more dakota leather=20
installs and sales then anyone else out there. Plus I also own a 2000 CC wit=
h=20
HB buckets. The leather kits I have come with a 3year, 36,000 mile warrenty,=
=20
and are top quality! Lots of guys on the list have them (Degarmo, Lambert,=20
others care to comment?). You can view some of them at=20
http://www.premier-automotive.net/customers/customerMenu.html
There will be ALOT more examples added as my webpage finally get soff the=20
ground and more customers start getting pictures back to me.=20
WE have so many options to choose from, includeing two-tones, seat heater,=20
custom stitching, every dodge logo you can think of, perforation, piping, 55=
=20
leather colors, and now ever 12 suede colors!

I also offer discounts for DML members!

Jonas Janek