Re: Header bolt torque? Revisited

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Fri Nov 30 2001 - 21:42:56 EST

I've got the factory specs on my webpage, but I've never used them. I can
barely get a wrench on them, much less a tq wrench and socket! I just used
a box end wrench and went as tight as I could get them.... bare on the
block w/ no gaskets and no leaks whatsoever
         Jon Smith
       Raleigh, NC
'95 CC 318 4x4 auto
   344rwhp/424tq