Re: Jeg's "Extreme" S10 - Vortec Blown

From: Jon (jonram@megalink.net)
Date: Sat Dec 01 2001 - 01:33:52 EST

Haha, and as we all know, Daks are bigger, taller, and just better than any
S10! I love getting behind one in traffic, I can see right over the top of
the little bowtie. :-)
Later,
Jon
jonram@megalink.net
The Dodge Diesel Website
http://www.dieseldodge.com
1996 Dodge Dakota Sport 4X4, 3.9L V6, 42RE, 3.92:1 8.75 axle, "BackRack"
Headache Rack, Dodge Motorsports decals, steering wheel cover, and front
license plate, diamond-plate bedrail covers, Lund VentVisors, Lund BugShield