K+N Air Intake Gen II 4-SALE 1999 5.9 Dakota RT

From: Yuri Osipov (oyuri69@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 02 2001 - 05:52:53 EST

hello,

well the time has arrived. I will be putting the supercharger on this
coming weekend. YES! I currently have the K+N GEN II in my truck but will
obviously not need it no more! The tube is brand new since the first one
cracked so K+N just replaced it about a week ago so.....
brand new tube!

I could put in on ebay but I figure ask around the list first see if anyone
needs it. If nobody wants one I will put it in ebay!

Make me an offer! I was thinking @ least $100. The only thing is that I
would not be able to ship it until Monday December 10th, since the
supercharger wont be in the truck until Sunday December 9th. If anybody
wants to email me privately (serious bidders only) you can do so @
yuriosipov@yahoo.com
I guess deadline will be until end of this coming week!

Thanks and good luck

1999 CC RT
Yuri A. Osipov
"money does buy happiness"