Re: How to remove bumper/lower fascia on Gen III

From: TonyC (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun Dec 02 2001 - 12:40:05 EST

Thanks for the answer. Ended up as two bolts up top at each of the frame
stubs, and 2 more at the outer side of the bumper support brackets. 8 bolts
total. I had done this one on my 98 about 2 years ago. Worst part is that
the truck is lowered, and I could barely fit my head under the fascia.

TonyC
PS: the Gen III look really nice with the lower valances filled with an
insert. I'll have to borrow a friends digicam for some pics to post.