Re: Roadmaster Active Suspension,attn: ED

From: Bidwack@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 03 2001 - 09:07:02 EST

In a message dated 12/3/01 8:56:42 AM Eastern Standard Time, OLZNUT@webtv.net
writes:

<< Somethin' to add to my want, errr, wish list sounds like. This wheel
 hopping is annoying the crap out of me, even with new shocks, it'll
 still hop pretty bad with alot of throttle, more so in the rain. Thanks
 all!! >>

Another option is the Cal-Tracs system. I've got a friend with the
Roadmaster and he's real happy with it. For myself, I've got the Cal-Tracs
and I'm happy with that. Putting a whole bunch of power to the ground, I've
got no wheel hop and the truck tracks straight and true. Either system is
probably a good way to go. The Cal-Tracs seems beefier but it also costs
$300 vs. $200 for a typical Roadmaster setup.

Bill White - http://www.moparforme.com

THE BIONIC DODGE - 2000 Ram QC 1500 Sport, 408 Stroker, Vortech T-trim
blower, 'nuff said.