More stuff for sale - Bernd might need one of these

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 03 2001 - 12:04:11 EST

I started digging through my garage and found some parts that I have no need
for. I am selling them to make more room so the wife will stop complaining
about having to walk around everything I have out there. Here is the list:

1) I have two Wells p.n. SW984 switches. These are the turn
signal/wiper/hazard/headlight dimmer switches all in one. These are for
Dodge Trucks from 1991-2000 with intermittent wipers, according to Wells
Manufacturing. They also list several other Mopar products which are:
Chrysler 90-95, Dodge 90--95, Dodge Trucks 91-2000, Jeep 93-98, Plymouth
90-95 99-2000. If you are unsure about the application to your auto, go to
www.Autozone.com. Click on catalog, switches, turn signal switches. Follow
the rest from there. I am asking $45.00 each for these switches. I will pay
for shipping on both.

2) I also have a full set of wheel bearings, races and seals for the front
end of a 2wd Dakota. I know for sure they will fit a 96 Dakota, but it may
fit many other years. I don't see why it wouldn't fit a 92 - 96. Check the
parts application first at the same website mentioned above. The bearings
and seals that I have are Federal Mogul Bearings, also known as BCA bearings
and seal. The part numbers are as follows:
2 Front outer bearing set: A-16
2 Front inner bearings set: A-18
2 Front inner seals: 3087
The total of all these bearings, races and seal retails for ~$45.00. I am
selling these for $30.00 and I ship as well. These bearings and races are
still in the factory shrink wrap.

    For payment options I accept the following: PayPal! (preferred), Money
Orders/Cashiers Check, personal checks

    Shipping options are as follows: All packages will be shipped USPS
insured for the retail amount of the items. PayPal!, Money order/Cashiers
Check receive same day shipping. Personal Checks hold the items till the
check clears the bank (usually 10 business days).

    This is first come first serve. I would rather sell the
bearings/races/seals as a complete set. The two Wells SW984s can be sold
separately. Hey Bernd, you might need a spare! ;o) Thanks guys!

The other Will