RE: Re: racing seats in a RC

From: Smokindakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Tue Dec 04 2001 - 20:03:47 EST

I have a set of Tenzo R Reclinable seats in my RC Dakota. Of course I have a
walkthrough, so I can lean the seats as far back as I want. The seats sit a
little lower than stock, so you have more headroom. We had to make some
brackets to fit them thought. They are comfortable, just a pain to get in
and out of because of the lip n each side.

Steven

http://www.smokin-graphics.com
http://www.smokindakota.com
http://www.soundofprestige.com