2001 Dash Question

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Wed Dec 05 2001 - 02:03:20 EST

I need to know if anyone has had their dash apart, if they noticed that
if there's a wire for the mirror heat switch, if I get the button, would
all I need to do is just plug it in or am I sol and have to make up my
own harness. I'm going to put the big mirrors on mine soon. HELP!!

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'01 Dak Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver Aka the "Silver
Streak"!!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, HAS 410hp at the crank, Will be Intense Blue
next month!!

See the Silver Streak and Project Olds here!!
www.dodgetruckonline.com/ed.htm