Bernds IAT Box

From: bob (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Wed Dec 05 2001 - 20:28:20 EST

Stupid question....the rocker switch has a circle or dot on one side.
I thinks someone told me that when the cirscle side of the rocker is
pressed down the box is on.....I've got another electronic gadget and
it's on when the circle is up.
Are they oposite....or have I been running around with the flipping
thing off
DUH
Bob

--
Lowered 1998 Metallic Red Extended Cab
2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Street Scene Roll Pan, Shaved Tailgate, Lund

New Pictures "by Chuck" at http://www.intense99dak.com/bob.htm