Re: Re: Hot-rod Ram van

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 06 2001 - 09:23:22 EST

In a message dated 12/5/2001 12:23:28 AM Central Standard Time,
willcoughlin2@hotmail.com writes:

> This one is pretty quick w/ the back empty! Like I said, it'll grab a
> straight up 2nd on dry pavement! It's swb,too. Like you said- other than
> the
> aerodynamics of a huge brick, they can make easy, readily available
> platforms for a cheap hot-rod!

We'd bought a LWB extended 3500RamVan back in 96 that'd grab 2nd with out
being empty; or at least when it was new.. It hasn't been emptied out since
we started loading it. Only problem we'd encountered was the computer
learning the driving habits.. and raising the shift points.. It eventually
tried to put the shift points over the rev limiter.
Aaron W in AL

94 RC WS 2.5L 5spd
95 RC Sport 2.5L 5 Spd
86 Shelby Charger Turbo