Stuffed R/T update

From: Jeff Trithart (homesteadworkshop@shaw.ca)
Date: Thu Dec 06 2001 - 18:08:28 EST

Just to let you guys know. Original cab is now on the new donor frame,
front suspension has been transferred. Frame has been cut behind cab to
allow Quad cab box to be mounted. Frame has not been welded or trussed yet
though. This thing is going to be wild!! One of the local speed shops
wants me to supercharge it and is willing to give me a smoking deal ( I am
thinking group buy to make it even better) he carries or can get all the
major brands. HMMMMM.......14-71 blower with Enderle fuel injection and
bug catcher or maybe just a Paxton!!! HAHAHA I haven't decided on power
yet, I want to get it driveable first!!! Got a buddy coming over pretty
soon to take some pictures of the progress so far and I will get them
posted. Any ideas where to post them so you can see them?
I let you know as soon as more progress happens!!

Jeff Trithart
Y2K CC 4.7/5spd 4by loaded
Y2K + 1 RC R/T loaded in pieces into my garage!
homesteadworkshop@shaw.ca