Not Dak related yet, but cool.

From: Car37 (englehart@Sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Dec 06 2001 - 20:00:57 EST

This is the buddy I usually go off roading with. If you have seen the
river crossing pics on my page, this is the same guy after he got a
video camera. I did not make it out with him so there is no Dak content
yet. Our vehicles have been off the road at opposite times during the
summer, he blew his motor last winter and was back on the road later in
the summer and I lost the transmission towards the end of the summer in
my Dakota.

The page is as follows

http://vint.ca/

The like is half way down.

I think there should be no problems in viewing, let me know if there
are.

--
Shawn Englehart
www.geocities.com/englehrt