Re: Dodge parts closed

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 07 2001 - 19:29:16 EST

Check on whether the card has been charged. If it has, dispute the charge
immediately with your CC company. Whether it has or hasn't, watch your
monthly statements very, very closely for the next few months. You may
even want to think about closing that account and getting a new one.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com