Re: Re: Flowmaster 50

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Sat Dec 08 2001 - 17:50:06 EST

Hey, Magnum S/T!

 <snip>Hmmm...I think you know what I'll say....single in....dual out
:)<snip>

Yeah, I knew you'd say that (you 6 cylinder / V-10, you!), but what I was
referring to was where the in pipe (into the can) should be as well as where
the out pipe should be. They've got em with the in to one side or the middle
of the can & the same with the out. The OEM can has the in pipe at the
bottom & the out pipe either in the middle or at the top (couldn't really
tell)& it seems round. The Flowmasters appear to be elliptical. I just wanna
make sure that I can fit the FM in without having interference. I'd love to
go with the doolie set-up - BUT - Xmas for the gf & my daughters has eaten
up a bunch of cash & I figgered $80 for the DAKSY would keep er happy
enuff...At least til the Income Taxe return gets er some new sneakers &
speakers...
TIA (again),

Bob Smith (Daksy2K on AIM)
DML/DML
2K DAKSY CC Sport +
3.9l; V6: 4X4
(1 of 980 2K DAKSYs mfrd)
For the mods,details, etc., visit us at:

http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/

(ps, we're still working on it...
Susan on the page; me on the DAKSY! )