Re: still looking (edelbrock IAS shocks debate}

From: Donald Mallett (maldbnsf@charter.net)
Date: Sun Dec 09 2001 - 10:13:44 EST

Same here in Fort Worth, I too have been following this thread. I'm going to
order new schocks this week. So far its a toss up between the Ranchos 5000
in front and the 9000 w/ cab adjustment system for the back. Any input would
be helpful.

Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+
http://Geocities.com/maldbnsf/
http://www.dakota-truck.net/profiles/dakota/QwkvWz@DAJFf6/profile.htm
*-------------------Save up to 80% on Dental Services!-------------------*
           Includes FREE Prescription, Vison & Chiropratic Plans!
                     http://www.iboplus.com/dmallett