Re: Re: My new truck Pics..

From: Josh Stolarz (josh@stolarz.org)
Date: Sun Dec 09 2001 - 16:56:16 EST

Thanks, and I wouldn't dream of you having a truck other then blue.. I
almost got one and would of if there was one available in my options.. I am
actually getting use to the new interior, there are some features about it
that I like better, but I still haven't gotten over the absence of the
ashtray.... I am also starting to enjoy the silence, I thought it was going
to drive me nuts, but I actually like it for a change.. And my gas mileage
is up, since I have yet to get on the throttle, partly to do with break-in
and the newness factor, I am currently averaging 16mpg around town..

Josh
http://www.stolarz.org/dakota

""Chuck Robbins"" <intense99dak@home.com> wrote in message
> Very sharp, Josh! I really like the Graphite/Silver combination (and no
I'm