Re: 4.7 vs 5.9 Question

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin2@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 09 2001 - 18:28:13 EST

Well, maybe your dealer/salesperson is misinformed. Most people don't know
what they're driving and most automobile salespeople are too lazy to be up
on the info about the new vehicles they're trying to sell. So, I wouldn't be
surprised if you went to another dealer and the salesperson told you the
same thing. TTYL,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 Reg. cab 2wd, 4.7L/NV3500HD/9.25" 3.92 sure-grip