Re: next generation 5.2L?

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin2@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 09 2001 - 22:46:18 EST

Now I knew the 4.7L HO's were being produced for use in the '02 GC. I've
driven one. They have been available for a little over 3 months now. I have
not however, heard about them being installed in any of the Rams. It's very
possible it's going on at DC for research/testing, but I've not seen or
heard of 1 making it out of the factory for retail/public sale. If it IS in
fact available, I would love to know the option code/powertrain code to run
it through a Dodge dealer network terminal to see what the
status/restrictions are on it. Anybody??

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 Reg. cab 2wd, 4.7L/NV3500HD/9.25" 3.92 sure-grip