RE: 4.7 vs 5.9 Question

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 09:14:27 EST

As the DaimlerChrysler is searching weighs to lighten all of it's vehicle
line, you will find in the next few years that allot of the metal parts will
be replaced with either composites or alloy material.

Steven St.Laurent
C2 IOW/IOS Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps