Re: Re: Dodge van info.

From: Jeff Trithart (homesteadworkshop@shaw.ca)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2001 - 00:56:02 EST

I remember talking to my lacal dealer some time agao and he said one of the
reasons that they are thinking (at that time) of killing it is becasue the
cummins does not fit in the current chassis and they felt that they did not
have a big enough market share to do another chassis. That is wierd because
every trade I talk with that runs ford and chev vans (regular and cube)
would trade them in an instant for a dodge cube van. There are hundreds of
the old models running around here and the owners will not sell them!!!
They go forever!!

Jeff Trithart
homesteadworkshop@shaw.ca