Re: re: Couple issues w/ my truck today

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin2@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2001 - 12:39:22 EST

Thanks for info, Darren. I'm sure it was just the battery heater that caused
the PCM to adjust the voltage regulation. The battery heater had slipped my
mind, but it sure made sense when everybody suggested that's what it was.
I'm sure glad i don't live where it's -50*!!!! Heck, I think +50* is pretty
darn cold, I couldn't take it up there!

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 Reg. cab 2wd, 4.7L/NV3500HD/9.25" 3.92 sure-grip