Re:Re: Multiple spanks today

From: George S Willhite (gswillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2001 - 17:06:40 EST

I'm going to give it a try and have her test drive a GC. As a
matter of fact I just saw a new 4 door (GC?) jeep in a magazine
and it was really nice, had a small bed in the back. It reminded
me of a <cough> Shivy Avalanche, but much better looking.

GS -

From: Jim Miller <jim76712@swbell.net> wrote:
Both of my bosses have Tahoes and after I let both of them drive my 2001
Jeep GC Limited with the 4.7 V8 in it they both liked the GC much better and
it uses lots less gas than the Tahoes do. If she does not like the shape of
the Durango, try a GC V8. You will be surprised. Those GCs are lighter
than a Durango, are a Chrysler unibody chassis and feel like a very tight
body and ride and comfort on the limited models is unsurpassed in the
class. The GC cost less than a comparably equipped Durango too. PS I am
glad my wife was not with me. She panics easily. Even if I don't speed she
is afraid the person I beat might start shooting or something!