Re: How about LOWEST mileage Daks?

From: ABadDakota (bad93dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2001 - 20:28:53 EST

It is prolly not the lowest mileage, but for the
year it is low, my 93 only has 51K miles on it. I
have had it for over 8 years now.

Tom
--- David Digney <dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> My Dad's 2000 Dakota Quad Cab has only 15,705
> miles on it.It will be 2 yrs
> old tomorrow(bought on 12-12-99).Since my Dad
> passed away on November
> 20th,now i have 2 Dak's to care for.Same
> colors,same options.
> (Except for my 2 after-market replacements)
>

> >From: Quiktruk99@aol.com
> >To: aol@dakota-truck.net
> >Subject: DML: How about LOWEST mileage Daks?
> >Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 10:50:38 EST
> >
> >All this talk about the highest mileage has me
> feeling left out. My '99 5.2
> >2wd auto has only 21,800 and will be 3 years
> old on Dec. 19th! Does that
> >qualify for a "lowest mileage" nod? BTW, I've
> seen Will Coughlin's remarks
> >about his rather having gotten a 99 5.2, hey
> Will, want to buy mine? It's
> >got
> >a ton of mods, and I'm wanting to move up to
> full size, either a Ram or
> >F-150.
> >
> >Kevin / NJ
> >99 318 R/T, always addin' more...
> >see my profile for the latest
> >

> David A. Digney
> 3609 Milwaukee St
> Madison,Wi 53714-2303
> (608) 241-2865

> http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp.

=====
93 Black Dakota CC 5.2 Auto, MP Camshaft, MP Computer, MP Valve Covers, Doug Thorley Headers W/ 3 " Exhaust, Jacobs Ultra Ignition, FMS Injectors, K & N Air Filter, and Boyds. Coming soon ...3.91 Gears and Trans Shift Kit.