Re: New Jeep with Truck Bed

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Wed Dec 12 2001 - 15:23:04 EST

It's a one off. Built by some guy up north with too much time on his hands
for jeep to look at. It's all in this month's Sport Truck.

I saw that Jeep right here by work last week, but I couldn't figure out what
it was (didn't have the jeep logos on it when I saw it). I passed it off as
a black wood, but it didn't look big enough to me. Then in Sport Truck they
did an article on it. I noticed that the back ground of one of the pics is
at the Tustin Market Place.

Jay W
4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black
Mods Profile page at