Re: Subject: 15x8 on Gen II ?

From: Matthew N Intihar (challengerman@juno.com)
Date: Wed Dec 12 2001 - 17:41:25 EST

I've already considered the gentle touch of a hammer, but I'm not sure
how much room I have behind it. I need to pound it in about an 1/8", do
you think there's enough room behind it? I'm also torn between the 30's
and 31's; I really wish there were more than Swampers in the 31x9.5 size.
 I'll make sure to get you those pictures you asked for when it's done!
It will probably be next spring:)

Matt
'92 CC SuperLE 3.9L auto 4x2

> When I was considering putting the 15x8's on my '94, the shop guy
> said you
> have to *finesse* the cap with a big ass hammer. ;) He also said
> you could
> probably find a factory cap to fit that was shorter, but hey, the
> hammer
> technique is cheaper!
>
> Later!
>
> Brett Forehand