Re: Tonneau Cover/roof rack

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin2@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 12:39:17 EST

Don, you say it keeps water out at any speed? What about while parked? I am
STILL fighting my Checkmate hard cover with leaks! It's become apparent that
the Checkmate cover is not all I thought it was. I have about 1/2 inch of
water in my bed right now, completely covering the carpet in the bottom.
Checkmate is less than concerned with me or my cover,they keep blowing me
off. They told me when I called that "We can't deal with you, we are too
busy selling covers to people who don't call back." I guess that the all the
other folks are just unconcerned with the leaking or fiberglass seperating
on their covers. Now I've gotta find me a cover that won't leak. How does
your Sports Master frame mount to the bed rails? Does it or has it scratched
up your paint anywhere? TIA,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 Reg. cab 2wd, 4.7L/NV3500HD/9.25" 3.92 sure-grip