Re: Quad cab 3.9 R/T..It sure fools....

From: Chad Evans (hemidak@msn.com)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 16:47:48 EST

your viewpoint sucks. if you have gone to shows like you say then you should
now that their are plenty of clone cars out there, that don't advertise its
a clone. say like a convertible hemi car, but the car only came with a 318
to be in with. you going to go peel off stickers every time you see
something out of place just because it didn't come that way. i've made my 99
5.2L to look like an r/t for alot less than what it would have cost me to
buy one.

hemidak@msn.com