RE: IAT relocation

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 17:37:34 EST

(1) The IAT Sensor is on the #2 intake runner (big brass thingy with two
wires coming from a greyish connector)
(2) No teflon tape required...you can silicon it in there if you want
but a 1/2" hole is all you need to drill and just screw it it.

Plug the manifold hold with a 1/4" NPT pipe plug from Home Depot.

- Bernd