Re: Block Heater question

From: Jeff Trithart (homesteadworkshop@shaw.ca)
Date: Fri Dec 14 2001 - 01:17:14 EST

I am in Alberta, using or not using my block heater makes no difference in
the way it starts. We have been experiencing -30 and colder temps at night
and the truck just starts. Most of the time, I forget to plug it in. I run
full sythetic oils thru out the truck, not sure if it makes big difference,
but the truck starts fine every morning

Jeff Trithart
Y2K 4.7/5spd loaded CC 4by
Y2K+1 RC R/T loaded into my garage in pieces
homesteadworkshop@shaw.ca