Re: Quad cab 3.9 R/T..It sure fools....

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 14 2001 - 09:52:54 EST

Dear TonyC:

Sounds like u are paranoid.Someone coming after you with a gun?
(gimme a break).

BTW,remember the Camaro Z28?.What about all the other cars in the Z line.The
Z24(Cavalier),the Z34(Lumina)even the puckups that are the Z71.

I entered my "3.9 R/T" in 6 car shows this year.I came home with a 1st
place,2-2nd's,a 3rd,& a 4th.3 of the shows were judged by "knowledgable
judges".I still recieved high marks for my Dakota.

And when i have my Dakotafest Classic 2002 next April,i'm going to have my
truck in it.It wont be a "judged" vehicle,but it will be there.Besides,it
will be the leader,when we are "cruisin"

I'm proud of my "3.9 Quad Cab R/T".If they made one,this would be it.
My Dak turns a lot of heads.I get a ton of complimemts from people,even ones
with Fords or Chevys.My Dad even liked it,and now that he has passed
away,i'm sure he'd tell me,"leave it,it looks good..it's what YOU want to
do!"

I know he was proud of my Dakota.

If someone tries to take off my R/T badging,they'll be dealing with me!

David A. Digney (a.k.a "The Rifleman")
00' Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T
00' Dakota Quad Cab
Dakota Mailing List(Wisconsin District Rep)
DakotaUSA(Wisconsin Chapter President)
Dakotafest Classic 2002 Chairman