Dyno Day In New England

From: Bidwack@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 14 2001 - 10:52:57 EST

I've been working on setting up a dyno day. I posted it to the DiRT list and I wanted to open it up here as well. Here's the info if anyone is interested.

I officially booked New England Dyno in Worcester, MA for Saturday, January 26th. Their url is www.nedyno.com if anyone is interested.

As of today, I have 12 people interested, including myself. I'm shooting for 20 total, so we're well on our way.

I will put together all the details at some point, including time, directions, etc. At this point I do want to mention money.

It's going to cost $65 per vehicle, for 2 or 3 pulls. The owner has indicated that if somebody needs a couple extra, it won't be a problem. This will include lunch and raffle prizes also. It's a good deal.

The easiest way to do this is to have anyone who is interested, pay me and I will pay the dyno guy. In order to make sure we have firm commitments, I would like to collect the money sooner, rather than later. I promise to keep it in an interest bearing account. :)

Since I've officially got the date reserved, you can send me the money starting now, if you'd like. The holidays make it tight for everybody, I know. I don't expect to have people banging down my door with cash. I'm going to set a cutoff of January 7th. If I haven't received money from you by then, I'm going to offer the spot to someone else. This seems fair to me. At least for right now, e-mail if you want to reserve a spot.

I'm not going to post my snail mail addy here, but I would be happy to provide it if you drop me an e-mail. You can also use Paypal if you would like, and I will provide you with the e-mail address for that.

I think this is going to be a lot of fun. Sort of like a Dodge truck "hot stove league". I live about an hour south of Worcester, in CT. I am already planning on going to Foxwoods or the Mohegan Sun that night for a little gambling. All are welcome.

Bill White - http://www.moparforme.com

THE BIONIC DODGE - 2000 QC 1500 Sport, 408 Stroker, Vortech T-trim blower, 'nuff said.