Re: Voided warranty? Help AGAIN!

From: Jason Yates (onebad4x4dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 14 2001 - 14:48:41 EST

OK, so the dealer brought in an inspector and suprise, he said
that I had voided my extended warranty. I called the Chysler
Service Contract customer service again and it was explained to
me that I don't have an "extended warranty," that it's a
"Service Contract," and that I made the vehicle "ineligible"
with my modifications. Isn't a service contract basically a
warranty? Are they using semantics to bypass the Magnusson-Moss
act? or am I actually screwed? I tried to find a phone number
for SEMA and couldn't come up with anything. Bernd, do you have
it handy? Thanks.

JY