Re: leaking rear window

From: Mark (Gilpin.MCKnospam@lycos.com)
Date: Fri Dec 14 2001 - 16:26:56 EST

My 98 did the same thing, except I had 2" of water on my passenger side
floor. Dodge knows about this and I think issued a TSB on it, so if you take
it in, I belive they will fix it as part of the TSB even with your warranty
being up. Thay have a procedure they use to seal it without removing the
window. It only took about an hour to do mine, including the wait time to
get the truck in the shop, and it hasn't leaked a drop since. It's worth
checking out to see if you can get it done right for free.

Mark