was:how bad ..stock rockers, now: hughes rockers

From: Pukeloser@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 14 2001 - 19:20:05 EST

I've had the Hghes engines rockers for about 9,000 miles now and one of them
is slightly out of adjustment. But I think the one that is out of adjustment
is the one that wasn't adjusted correctly to begin with. The misadjustment
was so slight when I put them in that I didn't bother readjusting it. So
realistically, had I done it right away, it probably wouldn't be out of
adjustment now. The installation was totally simple and the quality of the
parts is A+. I highly recommend them for replacement of the stock rockers.

John S