offtopic - holiday - USA

From: MAGNUM S/T (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Fri Dec 14 2001 - 23:50:36 EST

Anyone including or have included anything patriotic in there outdoor
christmas decorations?

I purchased some red, white, and blue lights and added it to my typical xmas
outdoor display.....my wife thinks patriotism and xmas should remain
seperate.

Just wondering if I'm the only nut doing this.

Actually being an Ex-Field medic with the FMF, I thought during he holidays
is a key time to think about the folks in the military. regardless of
whether the are fighting or not, many are still far away from home and
family this x-mas. I told my daughter that the 'xtra' decor was to show our
support and to show we havn't forgotten...which unfortunately seems to
happen over time to many.

Anyway, hope all you DMLers have a good holiday season.

--
Kevin
http://webpages.charter.net/khoegen