Re: Re: Voided warranty? HELP

From: Jason Yates (onebad4x4dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Dec 15 2001 - 00:55:45 EST

I'll tell you what it is . . . it's another example of the MAN
sticking it to me! Time to grab the ankles again, yo. Well,
not this time. I've made some contacts at SEMA and I'm gonna
fight this as hard as I can (have to wait 'til Monday, though).
I'm sure I can afford a new water pump and probably even have
the time to put it in . . . but that's not the point is it? I'm
getting sick and tired of the lack of customer focus from Dodge.
 They suck! They suck big donkey schlong . . . . well, I'm
ranting aren't I? Sorry. I'm so annoyed at this. I basically
wasted my entire day on the phone trying to fight for a right I
thought I was guaranteed. Damn, what
blankety-blank-mother-blank'n-blankety blank BLANK!!!! Thanks.
I feel better.

JY
--- kwreimer <kwreimer@msn.com> wrote:
> I dont know much on this topic but, I can say out here in
> Washington State,
> some dealers do alot of add ons, such as big tires,wheels and
> window tint,
> lift kits to new trucks to help sell the truck. The only thing
> i can think
> of is,it was not installed by a professional in there eyes.
> which is a bunch
> of crap.I dont see what the big deal is..larger wheels tires
> dont have
> anything to do with a coolent leak..

[not]come