Re: Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 08:57:41 -0500

From: kwreimer (kwreimer@msn.com)
Date: Sat Dec 15 2001 - 10:54:44 EST

Howdy Mike, getting ready to install the 6x9 huh? My truck was simple but i
have the power windows.. If your door panel is same as mine just remove the
window crank,there is usually a clip behind it.and all the screws common to
panel. then grab side of door panel and lift up the panel on the 2k has
these plastic hooks. really easy. and it should come off. easy to put back
on also. Hope this helps.. To remove the clip behind hand crank, push panel
in if ya can and get something to push one side of c-clip it pops off ,and
watch where it goes sometimes they like to go into orbit. Some auto parts
stores sell this clip removal tool for a few bucks,it is only made of thin
aluminum kind of like thin pliers.