Gen I center seat?

From: Scott Miller (scott.m@wt.net)
Date: Sat Dec 15 2001 - 20:31:41 EST

Howdy all. This is my first post, although I've been lurking for a while
gathering info.

I have a '90 convertible that I'd like to have a center seat in. It
currently has buckets and a center console. This will be a temporary change
so I can take both kids with me when I'm in the dak. Has anyone done this?

Does anyone know if the Gen III center seat section will fit in a Gen I?

My alternative is to go find a bench seat, but I'm trying to be a bit cheap.

Thanks!

Scott Miller