Re: Gtech meters

From: Paul Macey (pmacey@ans.net)
Date: Sun Dec 16 2001 - 19:43:13 EST

On Sun, 16 Dec 2001 Bidwack@aol.com wrote:

> Anybody out there use one of those Gtech meters? I need to spend my
> Christmas bonus. I'm wondering how well they work. TIA
>
> Bill White - http://www.moparforme.com
>
> THE BIONIC DODGE - 2000 Ram QC 1500 Sport, 408 Stroker, Vortech T-trim
> blower, 'nuff said.

I have one un-opened out of the box, for about 3 weeks (just can't think
of a 1/4 mile straight-a-way in town to run without endangering my paxs or
other drivers, in order to have some fun and check 0-60, 1/4 mile
times and RHP).

Do check out these posts:
http://www.dodgedakotas.com/boards/per/2106.html
http://www.dodgedakotas.com/boards/per/2402.html
http://www.dodgedakotas.com/boards/per/1478.html
http://www.dodgedakotas.com/boards/per/1819.html

The above should be a start for some bed time reading.

If ya ain't got a 1/4 mile track to test your times, seems the G-Tech Pro
is this year's toy to play with (besides having a 'tree' in your bedroom)

***BTW, it is KEY that you enter the exact weight of your truck into the
unit***