Re: Thunderform mods

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 18 2001 - 00:34:08 EST

I responded, but I don't know who the person that setup the t-form group buy
was.

Anyways. You don't HAVE to use the T-form's amp. All you have to do is not
hook it up and run wires straight to the subs. That's it. You can mount
your "external" amp anywhere and just run wires to the subs inside.
Simple....

-Chuong

<<
I guess that nobody knows who organized the thunderform group buy since no
one
responded. If I can't return or replace the unit, I may try to modify it.
Has
anyone attempted to wire an external amp to the thunderforms? Has anyone
even
tried to open up the thunderforms? I may try to bypass the internal amp and
wire an external amp. The purchase won't be a complete bust if I can pull
it
off.