Re: Re: RE: End of the Prowler?

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Tue Dec 18 2001 - 04:28:36 EST

No! We need a good sportcars, but get rid of the Viper? NO! It's America's
ONLY true supercar and the only thing we have to compete with supercar
exotics, and it does a top-notch job of even destroying these cars for
hundreds of thousands of dollars less!
The Viper is America's Gem, we need it!

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
Quick as a Lightning/Mustang/Camaro/Firebird.