[Fwd: Re: MegaSquirt Group Purchase - The List #2]

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue Dec 18 2001 - 06:56:18 EST

For all you hardcore control freaks - here's your chance to get in on a
full-control custom fuel setup for $100. I have 3 setups paid for
waiting on this group buy to close. Only catch is you build it yourself
w/a soldering iron. Don't worry - this one is trivial compared to
projects like efi332. I'll help anyone who might be unskilled w/a
soldering iron. For the scoop - visit the following URLs:

http://www.bgsoflex.com/megasquirt.html

And I'd be quick as this probably won't last long...

Latr,

Shane