RE: Black Magic fans

From: John_Neff@Dell.com
Date: Tue Dec 18 2001 - 11:16:20 EST

Geoff,
Check the archives from summer of this year. I had overheating problems with
the BM150 in my 98 5.2L 4X4. Several others reported the same problems. The
fan seems to be great on the V6's, but not on the V8's. This shouldn't be
the case if you went with dual fans, but the 150 just doesn't cut it on the
318/360.

John
http://jndneff.home.texas.net/dakota <http://jndneff.home.texas.net/dakota>