Re: Synthetic oil/oil flush

From: Kevin Reimer (kwreimer@msn.com)
Date: Tue Dec 18 2001 - 18:40:43 EST

Stay away from the engine flush.waste of money. Also with synthetic oil the
car is good for 5-7 K miles. A trick i use to do on my vehicles with over
50 K on them is once every year i would run a quart of Rislone engine
treatment for about 100 miles, but you need to drain a quart befor doing
this also.. just befor i would change the oil. and like i said only once a
year on the Rislone. Engines ran great, cleans it out..