Re: Re: Re: RE: Re: RE: End of the Prowler?

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Dec 18 2001 - 23:21:54 EST

I LOVE MOPARS!!!!

But that said, I have to disagree with you, The VIPER fall short as a real
car. It was the baddest car around once, but the vette takes the crown now.
Why? Because I actually might be able to afford a Vette Z06! And its just as
fast. On the racetrack the Viper may take top honors, but for all around
daily use, the Vette wins. And as I have always said, the Vette is a "chick"
magnet..........the Viper attracts dudes! I think everyone has to have their
own opinions, so choose your car and come out of your corners fighting!

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph "Fastdak"
~360ci, 5-spd, 8 3/4 rear / 3.90-SG
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)