RE: V10 Heads. Non DML but noteworthy!

From: George S Willhite (gswillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2001 - 21:04:03 EST

Nice to hear good news for a change. I'm also
glad the DML has an *inside* man there. ;)

Congrats Steven!

GS -

A while back I sent out that my company was quoting
the V10 engine head. Well, WE GOT THEM!!!!!! We have
shipped over 200 heads so far and we started do that
last week. Orders are for over 100 a day. Since my
company is primarily a engine block, engine head and a
housing grey cast iron foundry; we are getting very
busy at the moment. I've worked around 12 hour days,
7 days a week for the past three weeks. John Deere,
Carrier, and Dana Corp. have visited us and we are
trying to get their business. Our customer base is:
Cummins Engine, Mack Trucks, Detroit Diesel, Waukesha,
Ford Racing, Atlas Industries, Dart, Mopar
Performance, DaimlerChrysler, Trane, World Products
(chevy engine blocks) and GardnerDenver. We are
growing in this recession. Plus, it is tentively
scheduled that we'll be hiring around Mid January.
Just letting everyone know that things are starting to
look better.

Steven "dakotaviper" Beverly