Re: RE: Vette vs Viper, end of Prowler, yadda yadda yadda

From: Quiktruk99@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 20 2001 - 02:04:38 EST

Steve wrote: "Again, you just don't get it. Parts of the Viper can be
transferable to the Dakota from the wheels to the engine."

Apparently I don't get it, for I can't see the logic of a $65,000 parts donor
car for a $20,000 truck. Seeing as I haven't seen any Vipers half-stripped on
jack stands in any Dak owners driveways recently, I can only assume I'm not
alone in not getting it. Also, I don't think many Vette parts are
interchangable with Dakotas, but I'm sure I'll be corrected if they are. Like
I said, it should be off list stuff.

Kevin / NJ