Re: Herculiner

From: Hemikota (hemikota@home.com)
Date: Thu Dec 20 2001 - 18:12:41 EST

I put it in a couple of trucks, it looks glossy until it cures, then its
semigloss, nice texture, just buy some extra applicators, they tend to melt
from the solvents in the stuff. If you are willing to put three hours into
it, then its worth it. Gimme your email addy and I will send you some pics.
Boog